Hotel and Services
- Where can I book with the best price?
- Only on this official website you can find the best offers available and you will always save at least 10% compared to Booking.com and Expedia.
- What are the benefits if I book directly?
- By booking directly from this website you will receive the best price, which also includes the following:
- WI-FI connection both in the room and throughout the hotel.
- Early check-in on arrival if your room is ready before 2:00 p.m.
- Late check-out up to 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure and luggage storage service.
- Check-in: at what time is the room available on the day of arrival?
- The rooms are available from 2:00 p.m.
If you book from this website you have the possibility of early check-in (subjected to room availability) or to leave the luggage in storage upon arrival.
- At what time does the hotel close?
- Hotel Da Vinci's reception is always open (24/7). We close the main entrance doors at 12:00 a.m. but the night porter is available all night.
- Check-out: up until what time is the room available on the day of departure?
- The rooms are available until 11:00 a.m.
For all guests booking directly from this website, check-out may be postponed to 12:00 p.m. and the guests may leave their luggage in storage until 6:00 p.m.
- Does the Hotel have Internet access?
- For those who book from this official website, WI-FI in rooms and throughout the hotel is available free of charge.
- Is breakfast included in the price?
- Yes it is. The price of all our rooms includes an abundant breakfast with Hot American Buffet served daily in the restaurant room from 07:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Gluten-free breakfast items are available on request.
- Does the hotel have an in-house restaurant?
- Hotel Da Vinci has a restaurant within the hotel that is open every evening until 9:30 p.m. In addition to the ever-changing choices of the Menu of the Day we also offer a Traditional Menu featuring Typical Tuscan dishes.
- Are there special discounts for the Spa?
- By staying at Hotel Da Vinci you will enjoy:
a 10% discount on all Terme di Montecatini treatments
20% discount on the Thermal Steam Bath at Grotta dei Giusti in Monsummano
10% discount on the admission price to the large outdoor thermal swimming pool and all the wellness treatments of Grotta Giusti in Monsummano
- What are the pool operating hours?
- The Hotel Da Vinci swimming pool is located 50 meters away from the main hotel building on a wonderful terrace with panoramic view.
During the summer months, it is open every day and access for our Guests is free from 08:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- Is air conditioning available in the rooms?
- Yes it is. All rooms are equipped both with air conditioning and heating.
- Are there rooms where smoking is permitted?
- All rooms at Hotel Da Vinci are no-smoking.
Please respect other Guests who will stay at the hotel after you by complying with this rule.
- Are pets allowed?
- For hygienic reasons, pets (even of a small size) are not allowed at the hotel.
- Do you offer free stay for children?
- The stay of children up to 4 years old is free of charge if they sleep in their parents' bed.
On request, cribs (camping beds) are available at a cost of € 15.00 per night.
A triple room price shall be charged for children older than 4 years of age.
- Do you accept credit card payments?
- Yes, we accept all the major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, CartaSì and American Express.
- Is the Stay Tax included in the room price?
- The Stay Tax is a Municipal Tax that must be paid to the City of Montecatini Terme upon arrival at the hotel.
The cost amounts to € 1.40 per person per night for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights.
Children younger than 10 years old are exempted.
How to reach us
- Can I reach the hotel directly by car?
- Hotel Da Vinci is just 1 km away from the Montecatini Terme exit, along the A11 Firenze-Mare motorway.
While the hotel is located downtown, it is just outside the ZTL (restricted traffic are) thus you can stop right in front of the hotel with your car.
- Where can I park my car?
- Hotel Da Vinci has its own private parking lot; the cost to park there is € 7.00 per night.
Alternatively, you can leave the car in the public parking spots (marked by blue stripes) against payment located in front of the hotel or in a free public car parking lot located just 700 meters away from the hotel.
- How far are the airports of Florence and Pisa?
- While you are here, you are only 30 minutes away from Florence's Amerigo Vespucci Airport and 40 minutes away from Pisa's Galileo Galilei Airport.
- How far is the railway station?
- The main railway station (Montecatini Terme - Monsummano) is just 700 meters away from the hotel and can be easily reached by taxi or even by foot.
- Is it possible to arrange for transportation to and from the Airport?
- Yes it is, of course. Please, contact the reception for details since additional charges apply.
- Where is the cable-railway located?
- The railway-cable station that leads to the historical centre of Montecatini Alto is just 800 meters away from the Hotel. It is short and charming tour that deserves to be made!
- How far is Florence historical centre?
- There are numerous trains that connect Montecatini Terme with the railway station of Santa Maria Novella. In just 50 minutes by train you can reach downtown Florence, the city where Italian Renaissance was born.
- What can I visit in the surrounding areas?
- In addition to the renowned Spa of the city, there are many art cities that can be easily reached from Montecatini Terme: Pisa, Lucca, Siena, San Gimignano, Pistoia and many others.
At the hotel reception there is also the possibility to book organized tours to discover the beauty of Tuscany with an experienced guide.
- How far is the PalaTerme?
- We are very close both to PalaTerme and Municipal Swimming Pool. Both are just 800 meters away and can be easily reached by foot in 10 minutes.
Great place and highly recommend it
We loved the location and the closeness to the train station and the ability to access the city centre and the funicular to the old town.
Scritto da Patricia
Nice stay, pool ❤️
1. Awesom swimming pool on the roof (50 m away from the hotel. (Another building) ask code on reception to enter the building. It’s really a worth.
2. Nice room. Comfortable bed.
3. Good breakfast.
4. Located in the city center.
Scritto da Helen
Wonderful. Thanks so much
The maid left extra pillows because I had used a cushion to save asking anyone. Very thoughtful.
They gave me gluten free rolls for breakfast straight from the oven
Plus a basket of gluten free goodies.
They gave us a late check out time with no fuss
They changed our dates because my husband had a hospital appointment
Scritto da A
Great location. In the heart of shopping strip. Service is excellent with very helpful staff. Very clean, great Buffett breakfast.
Scritto da Tony
Very good hotel near the middle of town
Always hotel people are as helpful as they can be. This is a first priority. Also, comfortable accommodation and hot water supply is very good. And fresh fluffy towels too. Thank you. Handy to great restaurants or eat in.
Scritto da sueZ4146ZC
Beautiful hotel in a beautiful tourist town. I can not decide what was better:hotel or staff. Also it is easy to find parking near the hotel.After all I will back in this hotel. Sincere recommendations
Scritto da Zoran1965
Stayed here on our tour of Italy. We enjoyed the Hotel Da Vinci a lot. Many of our group had complaints, so maybe we won the tour group room lottery. We stayed in room 111, it was great, good size room and bathroom. The patio off our room was awesome. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, dinner was nice. I recommend to anyone.
Scritto da Chris S
Nothing more needed and nothing less….a hotel that is just right!
We stayed here for four nights and felt at home from beginning to end. They had healthy breakfasts that were not extravagant, helpful and friendly staff, and a central location. The lobby was spacious and the decor tasteful without being too ornate or fancy, and everywhere was very clean and quiet. The room was tastefully decorated without any unnecessary extras. All the essentials were there including strong wi fi signal and spotless towels. We had a rental car and explored the surrounding areas each day but were always happy to come to back to such a homey place in the evenings.
Scritto da meltaji
5 Incredible Days in Monticatini
We stayed at the Hotel Da Vinci for 5 evenings in October. From check-in to check-out the staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and inviting. Rooms were clean and bed comfortable. Requests for additional pillows and blankets were handled quickly. WiFi in room was weak, but strong in lobby. We had a fantastic experience there and highly recommend this hotel.
Scritto da Steve P